Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Whoops!

Aaron came down this morning ready to go to work, and he kissed me goodbye. Normal morning, right? Except as he reached for the door he turned back around to give me one more goodbye and whispered in my ear, "Happy Anniversary!" Oh my gosh!! I forgot today was our anniversary.

Happy Anniversary Aaron! 14 years of wedded bliss. Or is is 15, just kidding. I love being married to him. He is the greatest. Right now he is mad that I even blogged his name. He really is the best man. I love the way he takes care of all of us. I love that he honors his priesthood. I love that he loves me as much as I love him. I am so glad you are stuck with me for eternity! Love you!!

7 comments:

jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe it has been 14 years!

Liesl said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you deserve another sympathy card!!

Keli said...

Oh yeah! I forgot, too! Wow, it seems like just yesterday. Aaron is so good to remember.

Heidi said...

That's right, It's the big week of celebration in your house - 2 birthdays, an anniversary and Valentines. Happy Anniversary you guys, hope it's a great one!!

Jaycee said...

Congratulations!! We are right behind you guys. Thats so funny that he remembered and you didn't--
I love reading your blog-- the one's about your Mom inspire me to be a great Mom like she was--she was pretty awesome-- thanks for sharing!!

Kathie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!! Go to dinner and eat cake. (or cheesecake or whatever the heart desires) :)