Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Day to You!

It's Gracie's Birthday!!


And boy does she know it. We celebrated last night because her and I are headed to Utah today with the Laurels from our ward. She loved it. She carried around her presents until she couldn't take it anymore and just ripped one open. It didn't matter what it was inside she gasped everytime. Diapers-Ohhh, Binkies-Ohhh, Dora-Ohhh. She loved every second of it. She mostly loved her cake. She licked it because she couldn't stand the wait! Boy I love this kid.

10 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

Oh My Gosh! She looks so big in that last picture, I hate it! :) Happy Bday Gracie! Can't wait to see you! There will more presents to come, just you wait!

Darci Buhl said...

Can you believe she's 2 already? It seems like she was just born. Cute girl. I love her dress-up.

LuVera said...

What a beautiful princess! Happy Birthday Gracie.

Keli said...

Gretta has started dressing up, too! She came to me the other day, rubbing her belly, and saying "princess, princess". She wanted a princess dress on! And wings, just like Gracie!

She is getting so big! And her hair is growing like crazy! I miss her.

Happy day, little girly girl!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! I remember the Sunday before she was born, sitting next to you in Relief Society and talking about the possibility of her being born on Valentines Day. Cannot believe it has been 2 years already!!

Nikki said...

What a cutie. Those big brown eyes. Your going to be chasing boys off in a few years. ;)

Shalae said...

Time goes by too quickly! She is so cute all dressed up by her cake! Happy Birthday Gracie!

Meili said...

I LOVE the licking picture. And I just caught up on the rest of your posts. I was very entertained by the baby/potato chip/garbage can conversation. These are the moments that make up our lives. Thanks for sharing!

Liesl said...

Tell Carter I had your blog up on my computer today and some of my girl students saw his picture. They think he is HOT and were mad that he lives in Las Vegas!

Megan said...

Butterfly wings...I love them. She looks so cute!