We have had so many people let us know that they have put our Mom on the Prayer Roll of the Temple. The nice thing is that so many Temples now have her name.
- Las Vegas
- Jordan River
- Salt Lake
- L.A.
- Ogden
My Five monkey's and more...
We have had so many people let us know that they have put our Mom on the Prayer Roll of the Temple. The nice thing is that so many Temples now have her name.
Posted by Jill Johnson at 12:01 PM
5 comments:
Jill, I'm not so good at keeping up with blogs so I just barely heard last night about all you are going through. And I rarely comment, but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am. What a blessing that you were all together - and that you didn't end up drowning in the triathalon :) And I am happy that you can be in Utah and spend time with your mom and family right now. We are thinking of you and praying for you. Hang in there.
You can never have too many prayers!! I'm so happy to hear that she's able to come home - that is truly a blessing!
We have a few more temples to add.
Kentucky
Nauvoo
San Antonio
Brazil
Switzerland
She had made it half way around the world.
Jill, I am Keli's sister-in-law and my mother-in-law is putting her name on the prayer roll in Louisville, KY.
Our prayers are with you.
Jill, we have been in CA and I just saw your blog. You can add Houston to your list of temples. I know there are no words that will make you feel better, but know that your mom has 6 more people in Texas praying for her and your family. We love you. The Leavitts
Post a Comment