Cancer has now been a part of my life for exactly one week. It seems like a year. This has been the longest week of my life, but yet so much has happened.
- The Tooth Fairy has visited 4 times. McKinley-3, Olivia-1
- Carter has ringworm. Weird I know!
- Not one bike ride, or run. My bike is still sitting where I unloaded it after my triathlon and the number 341 is still on it!
- Aaron has come and gone. It was really nice to have him close for just a couple days. I really miss him.
- We saw the Kennecott Mine. It was really fun.
- I can still beat my kids at miniature golf.
- Family pictures tonight. Whew! It almost didn't happen, and I am so glad to have them.
- Meg ate pork, TWICE.
- Kung Fu Panda rocks.
- 9 hospital visits
- Tears


9 comments:
Jill, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It is so great that you guys are able to be there and support your family through all of this. That is wonderful that you were able to get some family pictures taken. Please know we are praying for you too.
WOW! 4 tooth fairy visits in one week. Like you didn't have a busy enough week already. Your blogs are so positive and enjoyable to read even through this time. I'm sure you are a real strength for your children. We will keep you in our prayers and wish the best for you.
Was Carter playing with cats or something - that is strange. I got ringworm a couple times when I was a kid. I'm hoping this week is an easier one for you and your family now that your Mom is home. Hang in there Jill :)
I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to get together if you've got time....even if you just need to talk, cry, get mad...anything. You're definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
Hey, Pork is the "other" white meat.
I am so glad you are here, I couldn't handle any of this without you!!
Thanks Jill for taking the role of "Cruise Director." What would we do without you?
So sorry about your Mom. Rely on your family, friends and prayers. We'll keep your family in ours. Love ya!
Maybe you need to up McKinley's allowance. Are we going to recognize her when you come back?
You can never have enough family pictures.
We're praying for you.Love ya.
Jill-I am so sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Holy crow 4 teeth-thats crazy!!
Post a Comment