We had such a great weekend. It was a whole lotta family all together. My Mom and Dad came on Wednesday to help a little and golf a lot. We got some flowers planted and shopping done.
Everyone else arrived on Friday night. The boys headed out to do what boys do here in Vegas. What else-Go Carts! Saturday was the BIG day. Olivia turned 8, and was Baptized and confirmed! It was so nice to have everyone here to participate in all of it. I am so proud of Olivia. She was so happy to get Baptized. She told us that she was perfect, and she was right.
After the Baptism we celebrated the rest of the day. Ate, ate, ate, ate and then watched the kids play on the water slide, and then we ate some more. 
The funnest part of the day was when the girls left the men and went down town to see this:
Yep! You guessed it-Mamma Mia!!! It was so much fun! We laughed and danced and laughed and explained things to my Mom she didn't know! It was a blast!
Today was also a very important day, Carter got ordained to the office of a Deacon. I am so proud of him! He is such a good kid, and he has really grown up the last few months. He passed the Sacrament for the first time today. I think I was more nervous than him. He did a great job. The rest of the day we hung out and let the kids get really dirty in the sand. It was nice to just relax.

9 comments:
What a fun weekend!!! Thank you so much for all you did. Everything was wonderful. The baptism, the food, the slide, the Mamma-Mia!!!!!!!!
Loved it all. I bet you're Pooped today. Well, just relax and let Keli take over!! Love you all!!
It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of Gracie in the mud!
Thanks for all the fun this weekend Jill! It's always fun to see you guys. Tyson had a really great time babysitting. Every time he tells someone how many kids he babysat, the number gets a little bigger :) I can't wait to hear about the triathlon soon.
Sounds like nonstop action and fun! The picture of Gracie is so cute....now you better rest up and get ready for Saturday!
Oh man, we had fun! I can't wait for this weekend to be all together again!
Thanks for everything. It is always fun to come visit. The best part is the kids just disappear. They have so much fun! You forgot one thing that happened over the weekend...YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
It sounds fun. It was good to see you. I think Olivia is closer to Daniel's age than McKinley. That is crazy.
I wish I could have come! My kids had so much fun!!! They asked if they could go back! My Mom said Mama Mia was great too!
Such a cute picture of Gracie! Congrats to Olivia. That is sooo awesome. If only we could keep that perfect feeling.
Post a Comment