We have the best FIELD DAY ever!!! The Coach practices with the kids for weeks. Each station is explained during PE and the practice. When Field day comes, it is no explaining, just fun and WET!!! Here are a few pics from the crazy day!!!!
Even Gracie got in on the fun!
This is Karly, McKinley's BFF. Could they be any cuter?
This is Malia, Olivia's BFF. These two have been together both years at Kitty Ward. I was really worried that they wouldn't be in the same class next year. I talked to their teacher, and she assured me that she would put them together. It really pays off to know the right people. She also promised to keep McKinley and Karly together, she actually had them last year. It just so happens that she is helping the staff put the class lists together. Boy am I lucky.
Why is it that there is a dress code for the kids, but the Mom's come in all kinds of scantly tank tops? I saw the shortest shorts and more cleavage than ever. It was ridiculous.


9 comments:
I know you were one of those scantily clad cleavage moms. Don't hide it. It's cool.
Cute pictures!! Looks like they had a ball. And Gracie, of course she's eating. She is so cute!! Love you
My kids said field day was a blast - and those scantily clad moms must not have attended the parent volunteer class!
i want your field day! we got none of that stuff! it looked like fun!
That looks so fun!! Our field day is next week. I dont think we have any slip and slides!! You are just jealous because you do not have any cleavage!!! Im just kidding!! Dont be mad at me I dont either!!
We went to dinner last night and there were scantily clad women everywhere. They all dressed up to go to the premiere of "Sex and the city". It sounds like the ladies at field day were ready for the evening show.
Wow, what a fun day! Sounds like they prepped the kids well. I'm glad Gracie had a good time.
I think that parents and teachers would dress that way any chance they get. I have taken my kids to the Clark County Heritage Musesum for the Native American Festival the last two years. On Friday when all of the school children are their on field trips, the teachers are dressed like they are trying to be sexy. I think it's a poor example for the kids. Seriously, what do the boys think of their teachers?
She's right! You should see how I dress for field trips and field day!!!
Jayme is wondering if you have any pictures of the moms. You know how he loves hot moms! Actually he is just jealous because at his school he is just happy if the moms remember to put in their teeth!
Post a Comment