Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Afro Pick

Seriously! I was getting gas (something that costs a fortune and won't even fill my truck up all the way) and I saw this guy with a big fro. Sticking out of it in the back was a pick. The kind Mom used to buy when we got perms. Is is 1970 or 2008? I tried to take a picture, but I was kinda afraid for my life, so I didn't.

I am heading here for the weekend today after school. Doesn't it look peaceful. And it is not in Vegas. I can't wait. It is supposed to be raining and cold, and it makes it all the better. There is not a more beautiful place when it rains. Just pray my stupid truck makes it there.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Fun, Fun! Are we going to see you?

jill said...

Im so jealous you are going there. Wish I could! Have fun! Hope the truck runs well the whole weekend!

Meg & Josh said...

Have fun! Hope we will see you Monday!

Heidi said...

You'll have so much fun - but you didn't have to leave Vegas if you wanted cold and rainy, that's what our weather is like today!! See ya when you get back...

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.