Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh Poppa

My girls were playing with Gracie and they were saying, "I Love Gracie, I Love Gracie, I Love Gracie!" Gracie was looking at then like they were crazy and she said to them, "I U Poppa!!!" Now this is an amazing feat in itself that she says Poppa. The thing we don't know is what she really means. She looks at pictures of her Grandpa's and says Poppa. She points to the puppies and says Poppa. Maybe she thinks Poppa's are Puppies. I know my Dad looks forward to seeing the puppies almost as much as the kids when we visit, but this is crazy!!!

4 comments:

Keli said...

Oh, she's definitely going to be the favorite after that! What a cutie! I miss her.

Nunn said...

Poppa will definately think she is the favorite!! How darling!! Miss you all...

Heidi said...

Children need decoders so we know exactly what they're saying! I'm sure her grandpa will love to hear her say Poppa!

Kelli said...

She is so dang cute. I can't wait to see her in 1 month. We are already counting down.