After a long night and 103 degree fever, I decided I better take Carter to the Doctor. The only quick care I even know is on Rancho and Jones. Ghetto. We thought it would be a long boring morning waiting, but we were wrong. We were quite entertained. It wasn't very busy but the crazy's were out in full force.
- Ultimate Nascar Fan Missing Teeth. This woman comes in with a backache, but she had a couple of friends with her. One was a woman who was missing her two front teeth. The T.V was on sports and she stood up and paced whenever they showed Nascar highlights.
- Butt Crack Man Begging for Pain Meds. This man busts through the door and went right up to the window where we were taking care of insurance stuff (I love having good insurance) and yelled "I need you to look at my chart and get me some more pain medicine"! They calmed him down and sat him down at a window. We were now sitting directly behind him and could see the crack!
- Lady in T-Shirt with Belly Hanging out and NO Bra. It was awful, I won't even explain, I will just tell you what Carter said as she passed us, "What the Crap!?".
- Male Nurse that Yelled "Johnson, Carter. Carter, Johnson, Johnson this way, Carter this way. Annoying!!!
- Super Cute Baby. This girl came in with her baby and her Mom. The baby was Gracie's age and she wasn't feeling very good, but you would never have known. She was so cute. I told her how lucky she was to have her Mom close so she could come to the quick care with her. Me and Carter missed Nunn.

After all the entertaining we finally got back to the room where it was freezing. The Doctor came in and diagnosed it as strep, wrote a prescription and we were out of there. The only thing that was better than the entertainment at the quick care was the mullet we saw at the Nativity last night. It was salt and pepper in the front, then a shelf in the back, and from the shelf on it was jet black. It was on a woman. It was AWESOME!!!!!!
Thanks Tyson and Lauren for coming this weekend, we had a blast and hope you did too.


6 comments:
Ah, nothing like a trip to the quick care for entertainment! There is absolutely nothing on this earth that I hate more than having to visit a quick care (well, except spiders I guess.) Reading Carter's reaction to the Lady with no bra...laughing so hard because I can totally hear him say that!
Hope you feel better soon Carter....strep is the pits :(
So funny- I miss those Ghetto Vegas people. We have quite teh entertainers here though- those true Southerner's- What the crap- is the only thing to describe it!
Poor Carter! Is he doing better? I hate strep. With all the times Emma's had it, we're pros at diagnosing it now. But it's still no fun. Get well soon!
So, I went to the After Hours care here in Utah, and my Dr. actually had a peg leg. Seriously, wood stump and all. It was creepy....
Yeah, thanks Lauren and Tyson, now you both have Strep! :)
Oh yeah, tell The Cart Man to get feeling better!
We love people watching it always brings a laugh!
Post a Comment