Thursday, December 6, 2007

If you can't say anything nice.....

My Mom must have said it to us 5000 times "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I swear I have said it that many times this week. Last night, Carter and Olivia ended up in their rooms until dinner because they couldn't even look at each other without arguing. I am ready to scream. I felt like locking them in the same room and letting them go at each other. I guess you can add referee to the list of things Moms do.

6 comments:

jill said...

So that sounds just like Ashly and Kaytlyn. Maybe its the ages?? Im going to kill both of them. They go off track for a month and I dont think we are all going to survive! If you come up with a solution let me know! I thought at first when I was reading your blog about only say nice things I thought for sure it was going to be an apology for your last post and all of the mean things you have said about marriage and Clark!!! Just kidding!

Heidi said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who sends their kids to their rooms for extended periods of time! My kids have been bickering with each other almost daily...makes me want to pull my hair out!

Meg & Josh said...

Hmmm... I wonder who would win? Carter is a tough cookie, but I could see Olivia being scrappy. :) One day they will be friends. One day.....

Brianne said...

Darn, I was hoping it would get better as they got older!

camille kempton said...

Oh Jill, I have had many days just like that lately! What is it about the holidays that can bring out the worst in kids too? I pray that my kids will all like and love each other once they are all older. Sometimes I wonder though. Help!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I have to say I can't relate right now because it feels like the first year we were married. It's just Casey and I kind of quiet.