Monday, December 10, 2007

The Crane Song

If any of you remember Carter as a little boy you remember the fascination he had with big trucks. I think we owned every construction video on the planet. We got to where we knew all the songs and would sing them all day. To entertain him, we would drive down the I-15 (then completely dug up and under construction). He would yell out the name of every piece of equipment he could see. Excavator, Backhoe, Articulating Dump Truck, Cement Truck, but his favorite was the CRANE.

Yesterday, Aaron was washing Olivia's hair in the bath tub, he told her to look up. Then he broke out into song, "Higher than an air-o-plane, take a look at me and you will see, my name is Crane" We used to sing it to get him to look up when we washed his hair. We both burst into laughter. After about 8 years of not hearing that song, we both remember it. We probably hoped we would never hear that song again, but we laughed to hard. So if anyone can find the crane video let me know where you see it. I want it again.

3 comments:

Keli said...

It hasn't been 8 years. I bet Carter still watches that movie. And I'm pretty sure Kelli would know where to find it, if she doesn't already own it.

Meg & Josh said...

What about the Fire Truck song? "1-2 Fire Truck, 3-4 Fire Truck, 1-2-3-4 Fire Truck...." That one sticks, man!

Heidi said...

Did you get into the doctor? How's the sickos?