I have never met a kid that loves swimming as much as Gracie. From the time she gets up in the morning until she goes down for a nap it is "Go" with swimsuit in hand. She practices her bubble blowing non stop, and does her chicken, scarecrow, person arms for anyone that asks. If you want to know what they are, just ask. She goes through the list of things we need to take, Towel? Yep, Swim suit? Yep, Sunscreen? Yep, My Towel (cover-up)? Yep, Binky? (seriously, I know) Yep. Good thing I have her to remind me what to take. I love it. She is having so much fun.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


8 comments:
I cant believe you are swimming outside already! I am so jealous! She is so cute! I told Aaron you need one more so we could see if she would have brown hair or blonde!!!
When did you get a pool? ;)
You remind me of Carol Sieverts with your hat on in the pool. Remember her Lagoon visor?
I love that Gracie so much.
Thats not me crazy. It's Janette.
How fun is that? I love the reminder. I am so jealous that you are swimming outside already. Although, in a month or so you will be jealous because it so blinkin' hot there.
Do you have a pool? When can I come visit? lol.
Swimming lessons are so fun - we start in 2 weeks and hopefully Mason will really get the hang of it this year!!
Janette does swim lessons? I will have to get some info on that from you :)
Of course she loves swimming lessons, what doesn't she love?
That first picture is so darling! She could model!
Post a Comment