On my way home from taking Carter to school this morning I pulled into my gate only to find 4 large men in street clothes carrying a punk kid handcuffed out of his house into an unmarked car. Should I be concerned? Or just wish it was Dog and his Dog Pound so I could have been on TV?
Either way it was odd.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


8 comments:
Even in your swanky gated community, huh? Wow. Dog will always find you, suckers.
My guess? plainclothes policeman. My dad served for 28 years on the force, but less than half of those were in a uniform.
Yikes! Maybe they thought he was the culprit of the half hour long fireworks somewhere down by your gate.
That is weird. hmm. Congrats on your triathalon, by the way. I dont know how you do it.
Drugs for sure. LOL. That's my bet. Hmmm...or probation violation. Plain clothes come then sometimes. Odd indeed.
As long as it's not your own kids, I wouldn't worry about it :)
I agree with Heidi, as long as it's not your kid be happy to see them hauling the loser away!
Geez, where do you live, the 'hood?
Post a Comment