Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Pianist

I am so proud of Carter. While we were on our trip he got to participate in a Piano Festival. Each child is judged on 2 pieces. They have to be memorized. They go in a room a couple at a time and there are 2 judges to listen and write comments. Then they are given their result. Poor, Good, Excellent, or Superior. He got a Superior!!!! I am so proud of him. I know I have said it a million times, but I love love love how well he plays the piano.

9 comments:

Meg & Josh said...

What's with the Indian guy commenting on your blog? Weird.

Congrats Carter! He told me on Facebook that he got a Superior, but of course to him it was no big deal.

Kathie said...

Way to go Carter! Alex had hers this last week too.

Keli said...

Go Carter! Good thing he skateboards, too, so he can beat the crap of out of the geeky band kids that will want to hang out with him. ;)

Catherine Noorda said...

that's really cool. we'd love to hear him play sometime! let us know when his next recital or something is and we'd love to come and support. i want to put our kids in piano lessons too.

i need your email address!!

Nikki said...

LOL about Meg's comment. I was thinking the same thing about the blog log from spain...Did you check out their blog.

Way to go Carter. That is awesome. I wish one of my kids played a little more than plunking. I love listening to the piano being played.

Heidi said...

It's great that he plays. Hopefully he will keep it up - girls dig guys who can play piano :)

The Roberts Family said...

That's awesome! I wish that I would have known a year ago that your kids took piano. We have been looking for a teacher for our girls. But since we are now moving to California, I will have to look there.

The Noorda Monkeys said...

yea- girls LOVE boys who play the piano! edward played the piano!!! but good job carter!

Liesl said...

Wow! Good job Carter!