I have so many pictures to blog from our trip. I have decided to do a few everyday. That way I won't have to spend all day on one post.
We flew into Ft Lauderdale a day early and spent the day in the Everglades! It was so neat. We took an airboat ride. We got to see 5 alligators. It was kinda creepy. 




We even got to hold a baby. He is 2 years old. Kelli apparently was in love!!
We had great food in Ft Lauderdale, right on the bay. Nobody is in a hurry there. It seemed like if we were at dinner, we were there for the night. But it was ok, we had no where to be and the view was incredible.
Our hotel was on the beach and we had a great view from our window!

We got up the next morning and went to Miami beach. We even got to see naked ladies on the beach. It was gross. We got on the ship that afternoon and got to watch the sunset over Miami.



Just because they love each other soooo much.


5 comments:
Hahaha. I especially love the last picture!!! So them
What? No pictures of the gross naked ladies on the beach? Ha ha.
I'm always so amazed how blue the Atlantic Ocean is - looks like a great start to the trip. Can't wait to read more, your cruise posts should keep me entertained all week!
That is so Jackie. Love it. LOL. Good to see some things never change.
I was in love! It was pretty cool to hold the baby alligator. I wanted to take him home. Love the picture of Aaron and Jackie. It shows their personalities perfectly!
I am not ready to be home, let's go back!
SO fun! I love seeing the pictures....
Post a Comment