My Five monkey's and more...
Gracie smile always makes me smile - that and her squeaky shoes!
Oh, she is too much! I love her. She looks so much bigger in just the 2 1/2 months since I've seen her. Crazy. Quit feeding her, would you?
Cutest damn thing ever! (Oh, I better watch my mouth, sorry)
Kelli swore?? I LOVE IT! Looks like Tory has finally got to her after all these years!I needed that smile....
Oh, I can definatley see her older sisters in those eyes now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gracie smile always makes me smile - that and her squeaky shoes!
Oh, she is too much!
I love her.
She looks so much bigger in just the 2 1/2 months since I've seen her. Crazy. Quit feeding her, would you?
Cutest damn thing ever! (Oh, I better watch my mouth, sorry)
Kelli swore?? I LOVE IT! Looks like Tory has finally got to her after all these years!
I needed that smile....
Oh, I can definatley see her older sisters in those eyes now!
Post a Comment