Thursday, September 4, 2008

Note to self

Don't yell at a Lady at school for being mean to your kids. It is a sure fact that her son will end up in your daughters class the next year.

Yep. He is in McKinley's class. I should have known! Is it my Mom teaching me a lesson on how to be nice. No. Remember that time she had to get mad at "someone" because her daughter who was the coach of the YW Basketball team wouldn't play Meg. It was the only game Mom attended and she got her point across. It was funny!! She felt so bad. That is the difference between me and Mom. I didn't feel bad that would be why I blogged about it.

5 comments:

Keli said...

Ha ha ha. So true, totally Murphy's Law.

I hate it when stuff like that happens. Luckily, no one has been mean to my kids. Yet. But when/if they are, I may just go all crazy on their butts.

Catherine Noorda said...

that's so funny. totally sounds like something that would happen to me. don't you just love those times in life when we're supposed to learn something? not!

Liesl said...

It sounds like your mom is "floppin down" too!!!

Kelli said...

Why does it always turn out that way. I hate that.

As Keli said, I would go all crazy on their butts too.

Nikki said...

We must serve and protect...our kids that is. Don't cross a mom on a mission.

But it is too true we always rethink and rethink all we said and wonder...was I just a little over the top?