Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guess my new calling

So, Brother Nish (ha ha) visited my house late last night to extend a calling to me. I thought I had it all figured out. He is over YW, library and activities. But, he has been known to help out other Bishopric members in their callings. I have a little OCD when it comes to stuff like this. I have a memory like you wouldn't believe. I remember names, and callings, where people live.... It is crazy. I also know exactly what callings haven't been made. Those being librarian and Activity chairperson. Those are just the callings Casey makes. It could be a plethora of others.

What do you think? I can't tell you until Sunday, because I am good at keeping secrets, you know?

13 comments:

Keli said...

Librarian. I would love that calling.

Larissa said...

Activity chair because Keli already said librarian.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Young Men Vice President.

Liesl said...

I think you will be the Activity Chair because you are the "Cruise Director!"

camille kempton said...

I would have to guess a RS teacher since I also knew those were still available. If you get Librarian and I get stuck teaching I will be pissed!!
Just kidding. You would be great in anything but I hope it's Activites so we can have some rockin parties!!

Nikki said...

I am going to say Enrichment Leader!! Have you done that before? I seem to remember you saying something like it.

I am obsessed with keeping track of callings and stuff like that too.

Heidi said...

Since I already know, I won't be guessing. You'll be awesome though in your calling - maybe we could buy you a clipboard Ms. Cruise Director!! I bet planning your ward Christmas party will be fun!!!

The land of Vegas said...

I was wondering what your new calling was. You better post it the second church gets out.

Ashley said...

I love games I am going to guess nursery leader.

Michelle said...

I say it must be something like enrichment leader or the charity and passionate leader, (something like that) because we all know you are soooo much like your mom, and she was the most charitable, loving, woman I know!

Darci Buhl said...

ha ha. I already know. have fun! I'm so not jealous:)