Thank goodness for tags sometimes because they really make you think, so, thanks Alissa. The most welcome sight at my house lately is my own truck in the driveway, and not a minivan rental. There is only one thing worse than a minivan and it is one that has been rented to a million people. My truck has been at the dealership 8 times since Thanksgiving. Luckily the dealership I bought it from added a service agreement that includes up to 4 days of a rental car every time my truck is in the shop. The poor Enterprise people, every time I walk in they laugh. Then they apologize because they only have a minivan. The rule is that the rental has to be a Dodge vehicle and it has to be as comparable as possible to the vehicle you have in the shop. Big ole' Truck-Minivan? Do you all see how comparable they are? Don't get me wrong, I have driven a minivan, I started that minivan craze! Just kidding. Most of you don't remember the old Skinny Van we used to have. Here is my proof that we owned one. I look pretty excited huh?

They are completely practical, and I would rather have a minivan payment than my truck right now. So, now that I have vented to all of you, that is the most welcome sight right now at my house.
Truck for Sale
Make an offer
Since I have to tag 3 people I want to hear what's the most welcome sight at Nunn's house, Cindy J's house, and Nichole's house.


8 comments:
Jill Noorda Johnson... I am not talking to you until you start spelling my name right. Just kidding. I will still talk to you. I don't want to get beat up while I'm on a motercycle.
Are you making fun of mini-vans? We just bought one!!! Check out my new blog thanks to Keli.
I had to do something to remind me of Jason today. Spelling things wrong practically makes me his twin! Although, I dont think he would have spelled MOTORCYCLE wrong. Dont tell him. he will laugh at me.
I'd pay good money to see you driving a minivan - after Sunday maybe you should turn in your truck and buy a 15 passenger van!!
To sweeten the deal I think you should throw in Chester the dog free to anyone that buys your truck!!
Your truck is beautiful. I am glad you have it back. I happen to be enjoying every minute of our minivan. I was so excited to get one. Maybe someday I'll want a truck, but I am not there yet! How's your gas bill? Ha Ha Ha
Hey Vanna, sweet mini-van! :)
I am so ready to not have a mini van- maybe one day! I cried when we got our mini van- but I will say going from Durango payment to caravan payment is quite nice! I can't believe you've had your truck in that often- isn't there a lemon law or something?!
Oh, I remember that van. How could we forget. Didn't Aaron hit a deer in it once trying to get Mckinley to sleep?
Post a Comment