Meg tagged me, and I am supposed to make a list of things I am thankful for, so here goes:

- Humm, nothing is coming to me. Let me think.
- I get to go to Chicago in 6 days. Just in the nick of time.
- The 30 min drive to Cumorah Academy, giving me time to think about not murdering my son (long story)
- Parents who know the right thing to say
- Bike rides, they are cheap therapy
- Books on tape
- Smiling baby
It has been kinda a bad week, so this is as good as I can do.
I tag Jill, Liesl, (Kelli Noorda who needs a blog), and Kim


5 comments:
Bad weeks seem to be going around...sorry you're having one too!
Chicago - how fun!! Are you going alone or taking the whole clan? I went there in high school - you HAVE to go to Pizzeria Uno!
Sorry for the bad week, but think, in a couple days we will be on vacation! Yay!
Thanks for making me think about what I am grateful for...I needed it this week because mine hasn't been the best either.
I am grateful for: My wonderful husband who doesn't ever complain, warm weather, bike rides (ditto Jill), mountains, Sunday drives, my sweet kids (except we want to kill one of them this week), and of course for your smiling baby (always fun to see her pictures).
See you in a few days!!!
I am jealous that you get to go on a vacation! I hope your week gets better.
Don't be mad. We all know the word means cigarrette butt or small sticks. --Andrew
Post a Comment