Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My House is Finally Complete

After a year and a half of living in our new house I have finally covered the floors. For those of you who have never seen it, downstairs is all tile. Not just all in the kitchen, but ALL tile. The only carpet is in a bedroom and the small formal living room. When we moved in we said, "the first thing we need to do is get a rug for the living room". Then it was "before the baby is born". Then "before she crawls", and then "before she walks we should really get that rug". Well, now that she is ready to leave home, we got the rug. I am so excited I can't even tell you!!!!!

Before:
After!!!
Before:
After!!
Due to a little wrong measurement, I had enough left over to do a rug under my dining room table, and a big one by the sliding door, and 3 for the kitchen. I am totally covered!!! My house feels warmer already. Thanks Jill for all the work. I didn't even see the actual carpet until it got here, she picked it out. It was exactly what I wanted. Aaron has already threatened the dogs and if there is any incidents they have to pack up and leave. So, Meg you better get ready, Chester could come visit soon.

10 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

I love the rugs! Something about rugs just turns a house into a home. The picture of kiddos is absolutely priceless!

Sense Ive started blogging I enjoy reading your posts, but never have time to comment and so I decided that no matter what kid was screaming at me I am going to leave a comment!

Liesl said...

They look fabulous!!!

Keli said...

Cute cute. We are definitely our mother's children, throwing a run on any surface that doesn't move. It looks good, and I bet Gracie loves crawling on a nice soft rug.

NICOLE said...

Your house is so cute! I miss your family!

jill said...

It looks great! Im glad you like it. I cant wait to see it when we come down next month!!!!!

Heidi said...

I can't believe what a difference it makes in your family room - looks great. I'm sure Gracie will appreciate it!

chel wakley said...

It looks really good, I love your colors..

Meg & Josh said...

Hey, I have just been waiting for the phone call to come get him! Give me any excuse...

Your rugs look awesome! They turned out great!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

I love your tile, but the rugs are a very nice touch makes it look homeir.

Laura said...

Youre rugs look awesome! Cute house Jill!