I know it has been a while, but I have been a busy girl. Last week I had a total of 5 visitors, 2 Dans (one being my Daddy) my Mom, my Brother Troy and my Brother in Law Tyson. All of them except my Mom, left the day before I left for Chicago. Needless to say, it was a great time, but a little crazy. I was more than ready to board the plane on Thursday.
We had such a great time. Here is my top 10 list from my least favorite to my most favorite.
10-Saying Goodbye. :(
9-The FREAKING cold!!! I can't take it. I definitely have thinner blood than I thought.
8-The 3 1/2 hour plane ride with a 1 year old. Pretty tough. She has gone on her last girl trip. Whew!!!
7-The hour long train ride into town. It was actually fun. We got to see a lot of the small towns outside of Chicago. Each town has it's own water tower. It was nothing like I thought.
6-Shopping!!
5-The Shedd Aquarium.4-The unexpected tour of the Oriental Theater where we saw Wicked. Ha Ha Ha
3-Gerrets Popcorn. You can smell this stuff all over town.
2-WICKED!!!!!!!!! Oh my! It was so awesome. I loved every minute of it.
1-Spending time with the ones I love.
Sears Tower. Soooo tall.
The famous Chicago sign. Oh and Meg.
We always have a green dinner on St Patrick's Day, but because I was gone we had it tonight.
The Leprechaun was a day late too, imagine that. My kids decided that he didn't come because all the members of the family must be present. He came a day late. We got to pinch an extra day too!!


5 comments:
Good job on the green dinner. I didn't even think about dinner that night. Or last night. I think I just barely recovered from my post-family funk. I guess this is where they say to pull yourself up by your boot straps, or something...
What a cute idea! How did the Corned Beef go over with Aaron?
I forgot about the aquarium!
What? No green jello for you green dinner? Ha Ha
Sounds like a wonderful time in Chicago..any great restaurants?
Hey! U no the song popular in the show wicked? well i did a dance to that with my friend in a talent show... it was so cool! i love that song! well i guess you had fun from all that i can see... nice dinner! love ya!
I am so glad you got to see Wicked. And at the same place we saw it. So good. I need to see it again, now!
Post a Comment