Dear Mr President,
If you haven't noticed you aren't really liked here in Vegas anymore. Even our drunk Mayor has asked you never to come back here. In fact I think that the retard that is considered the Senate Majority Leader, Reid, told you to leave us alone. I thought you two were buddies?
I don't exactly know what it is you hate about our city. We kinda like it. In fact we like people to visit, it really kinda helps our troubled economy. I think maybe you are not aware of our 13% unemployment rate, or the fact that the foreclosure rate is the highest in the Nation. Funny thing, I thought The President of the United States should know about crumbling economies within his own nation and try to help them, not hurt them worse.
So, we welcome anyone who would like to visit. We have great shows downtown, most that are offering discount passes to locals. I would borrow you my local status to get them. Best of all, there is no chance any of them would run into you, Mr President.
Have a great day, but Shut Up!
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


2 comments:
Love it!
you spelled it wrong, it's
REID-tard.
Post a Comment