I have great in-laws. In fact they just might be the best. They celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary in September, so we decided to do something together as a family. We tried to surprise them, but too many mouths! And if you can believe it, it wasn't mine this time! We rented a house in St George and spent the weekend together. We went to Tuachaun and saw Annie on Friday night. On Saturday we ate really good food and swam all day!! Really, all day. It was such a good time that we decided to make it a tradition. Here are some pictures....
We took up a whole row, every seat!
Your eyes aren't fooling you, Michael really is in the hot tub with the girls. He has his "good for everything" Crocs on his feet, in the hot tub! He forgot a towel and walked through the entire house wet! The kids thought it was great!
We had out own swim coach, Lauren. The little girls loved it!
The boys decided a splash contest would be good. This is Tyson's splash.
This is Gigantor's splash. Needless to say, after Jason went, we had to fill up the pool.


6 comments:
So much fun!!! When I got home on Sunday I still felt full from all the food we ate on Saturday! Next year less food! I love the picture of Michael in the hot tub! He is going to be very angry he made your blog!!!
Oh my gosh family vacations are SO important. How bonding.... and when you think "it couldn't be better than this!"
Looks like a blast!
How was Annie? We were thinking of seeing it..
I loved it! It was so much fun. I want to live in St. George now!!
I LOVE this! Happy Anniversary Uncle Mike and Aunt June!
I have to disagree a little bit...I think my in-laws are the very best!
Post a Comment