Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hor-ay

Gracie is potty trained! At the risk of jinxing myself, I waited until I was sure she wouldn't relapse. I can safely say that I will never buy a package of diapers again. And now for the cutest Potty Trained Butt you have ever seen....

I told you!!

10 comments:

Keli said...

I thought you were going to put a picture of your butt up there. You are potty trained, aren't you? ;)

Good job Gracie! Now if Gretta would just figure it out!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

Congrats that is soooo exciting.

Liesl said...

Yah!!!! I bet she loves her little Dora panties! Time for a new baby....

jill said...

I love that little panty bum!!! She is so cute! I already miss her! Come visit so I can give her some Dr. Pepper!!!

Nikki said...

That is darling. What a feeling huh? NO MORE DIAPERS! Love it.

Kelli said...

Now you are definitely going to get pregnant!

Lacy said...

Nothing better than no diapers! That money can be put towards the "go out to lunch" fund :)

Meg & Josh said...

Yep, you were right.

Isn't it just a little sad that you will never have to buy diapers again? Not even just a little teeny tiny bit?

Shalae said...

Totally cute butt! Congrats on no more diapers!

Heidi said...

If you're having diaper withdrawals, you can buy some for Tanner - I gladly accept donations.