Does this look like my driveway? Nope. But it is! We have 2 rentals at this moment. Isn't that funny? How often is it that one person has a rental? Not very often, but both of us at the same time? I think it's time for a car overhaul at our house.
Aaron's car has now been at the VW dealership for 3 weeks. He actually had it back for 2 days and it totally broke down again. They fixed it wrong. So, back to the shop via tow truck. Don't know when it will be back. I may have to take the rental to Utah for the week. But, that my be better than taking a car I'm not sure will get me there.
As for my truck? Remember when I got hit? It is just getting the bumper fixed. I will get it back today. But for one day I was really enjoying a small car that I could pull into any parking space!
On a side note: I MISS MCKINLEY! She has been with Troy and Kelli for week in Yellowstone. I miss her. I didn't realize what a good friend she is to me. I really rely on her to help me more than I thought! I can't wait to see her tomorrow.


5 comments:
You can't have her back! We just want to keep her, she has been so fun to have around and she is such a good girl.
FYI...she misses you too but I think she is still having fun.
Are you driving the Altima? Those are nice cars to drive around town.
I was wondering where McKinley was on Saturday! I bet she's having fun.
Have a great trip!
Too bad you don't get to drive the rental to Utah....save your milege in your own car. :) Have fun with your family and good luck with the wedding.
That stinks that both of your cars are broke down! it's nice to take rentals when traveling though. We rent cars all the time when we go to Phoenix, Utah, or California. Our cars get horrible gas mileage. So, the price of the rental and the gas that we put in it turns out to be about the same - or less than just taking one of our own cars. But the bonus is that all the miles get put on the rental and not our own car!
Hi Jill! I saw pics of the wedding - it looked beautiful. Congrats to your dad!
So no - we are not moving. We decided to stay here! So we will have to get together. We will in and out of town for the next few weeks though. So sometime after. (801) 310 - 6234
Also - I switched my blog to private. If you will send me your email address, I will add you as a viewer. Thanks!
brianjessicaroberts@msn.com
Post a Comment