Carter had a big weekend. He got recognized at school on Friday for Outstanding Academic Excellence. Meaning he had a 3.7 or higher all year. I am so proud.
Saturday we got to listen to this:
I am even more proud!!
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


6 comments:
Jill that is awesome. He did such a good job. I'll bet you love listening to him practice. I love that song. :)
He really is amazing at the piano. I hope I have a kid that will play as well as him. Cute boy. Can you believe you have a teenager?
Wow. You should be proud. What a good kid. He's totally going to be the cool kid that skateboards, goes to early morning seminary, plays for the school choir, and dates all the cute cheerleaders. Kinda like our brother, if he played piano. Or went to seminary. Or dated cheerleaders. So not really like our brother, but still just as cool.
Good grades, a skateboarder, and a pianist - He is going to break some hearts!! I feel sorry for you when he starts dating!
Way to go Carter! Jill that was awesome.
He was playing that at my house last week. I just sat in the kitchen and listened.
I agree with Keli, he is still just as cool as his Uncle Troy!
Post a Comment