Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Help

Do you all see that photobucket thing in the middle of my blog? How the heck did it get there, and how the heck do I get it off? It is really making me mad. I didn't invite it.

8 comments:

Katrina said...

don't see it.

Keli said...

The cruise thingy? That's all I see.

Larissa said...

I saw it yesterday but I don't see it today. Weird!

Shalae said...

I don't see it now either. I did the other day, but thought it was something with my computer. Crazy!

Kim Marx said...

jill, it was on my page as well. I googled the message and found out that whomever we get our layout backgrounds from, well their site wasn't big enough to hold all the information. It was annoying me, so I just went into the dashboard and changed my layout to plain.

Nikki said...

Funny how it just disappeared like that?.... It was afraid of our sleuthing skills, knew it's time was coming to an end and just surrendered.

Nikki said...

Funny how it just disappeared like that?.... It was afraid of our sleuthing skills, knew it's time was coming to an end and just surrendered.

Heidi said...

Well, whatever it was, it's gone now - little bugger got the hint it wasn't invited and left the party