Do any of you know what Baa means? I was getting Gracie ready for bed last night. The rub down, new yummy smelling diaper, the jammies, the kisses. It is my favorite time of the day. Usually hers too. She just kept crying, "BAA, BAA". I went through all the things she usually wants. Ba Ba? No. Blankie? No. Binkie? No. She just kept saying it and pointing into my bathroom. So I got her up and asked her to show me what she wanted. She walked right into my bathroom and pointed to the bath and said, "Baa". Duh Mom. She just wanted a bath. Which makes the nighttime ritual that much funner.


1 comments:
I used to love that ritual too. Bath time, lotion rub and tummy kisses. I remember that smell. :)
Those were the days. Cherish them. Sad that our kids grow up so fast.
I do find joy in each growing stage, even the teenage ones. I am sure you are finding this too.
Post a Comment