A lot of things have really been bugging me lately. Here they are:
- Am I really going to have to sit in the back row of Sacrament meeting every week?
- Why? After almost 5 years of being away from home, do I miss it more than ever?
- My Bedroom
- My truck
- I ordered piano books for Carter, and paid extra to 2-day ship them. It has been a week and they aren't here.
- I forgot to write a check down in my register, and I don't know who or how much.
- Why does everything hit me while I am in the shower.
- Darn side ache everytime I run.
- Sore muscles
- I cut my thumb at the store!
- Crappy cart at the store that makes a crazy noise.
- People who are skinny (Camille)
- I have to speak in church on Sunday
- No more nursing means no more boobs. This one really bugs me.
Now I feel better. Don't anyone look to far into these things. I just needed to vent.


12 comments:
It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who is annoyed with little everyday things - I swear I have a list like this that I think about everyday!
I'm sure Aaron is bugged about that last one too!!
My list is ALOT longer than that!! I finally did a blog. The address is vernalredneckfamily.blogspot.com Hope you feel better!!!
I can relate to the sideache problem. I have tried everything! Eating, not eating, drinking, not drinking, breathing..... What is the trick?
Boy am I glad I didn't bring Cade and Brigg over this morning or they would have made the list. Just kidding, I have an ongoing list myself. And like you aren't skinny!
I love to vent especially about the stupid little stuff. It always seems to put things in better perspective. Had a great time last night and such yummy food.
That is nothing! I have a list alot longer than you do! And just stop running. I also have an answer for your problem with no boobs! Im pretty sure you know what I am talking about! You know if you came home your list would be alot different. I would be on it and my mother would be on it and probably your mother would be on it!! Thanks for venting in public I thought I was the only one that did that!
Loved the list!! The boob thing- that's why they have Victoria Secret push up bra's!
Well, well well. First, you will not have to sit in the back at Sacrament meeting because you are speaking in church and will be on the stand, so that takes care of that. Second, you miss Utah more than ever because you love snow, 6 months of cold, and marmuns. You still use checks? Jill, this is the technology age. Women should not drive trucks, so that should take care of that problem. And for that last concern, well, I think I better stear clear of commenting. --Andrew
I got to thinking about the sacrament seating situation. Here's my thoughts - to the average blog stalker your statement means nothing - be we all know you're talking about the BACKROW AT THE FAR END OF THE GYM EQUIVALENT TO A STAKE CONFERENCE. So, if it's going to look like stake conference every week and they're not going to split us - treat the seating as such. Carpet runners down the center and on the side for quieter walking. Extra monitors placed strategically back there for easier viewing/hearing. umm, I'm sure there's more but that's enough venting of my own for now.
Oh, and I forgot. Ushers to escort you to first available seat and remind you to keep quiet.
Jill--you are welcome. And yes, we are very very very smart. And might I add humble. And don't you forget it. --Andrew
Post a Comment