Today we have had a few extra kids. Lani's Mom went to SLC for a Jazz game and we got to keep the munchkins. We had a good time. The weather was so beautiful today the kids played outside all day. Max even asked me if we could go swimming. We went to see Enchanted and it was so cute. The Nish kids had already seen it so they just came along for the popcorn. It is really nice to have them around. Almost like good old times. Those times are coming as Lani and Casey will be home this weekend. I just hope and pray it is for a long time.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


7 comments:
Looks like fun - we need to go see that movie, I've heard great reviews from everyone that has seen it.
Still on for tomorrow for Tanner's pics?
We loved that movie! Your kids are getting so big!
Hey Jill, here's the link to Becky's website I was telling you about. To find that chicken pillows recipe, look until the archives for Sept 2007.
www.beckyhiggins.com
I meant to say look in the recipes section under Sept 2007, not until.
ya right.cruz
I hate that you guys are playing outside with jackets on. I walked into work this morning, and it was 12 degrees.... Miss you!
That thing is a death trap. Really, someone could poke an eye out.
Post a Comment