I am thankful today for growing up in a small town.I always think that I don't miss good old Riverton Utah, but when I am on my way home I always think of the things I miss about it. So, here is my list, the things I miss and love about my small town:
- Of course my family, especially watching my nieces and nephews grow up
- Snow Shack
- Baseball
- Skunk Smell (my kids didn't even know what that smell was!)
- Great big trees that line every road
- Cool nights
- Going to "the" store (Peterson's if you aren't from there. It is the place to be on Saturday morning. It takes hours, but you get to see all the oldies.)
- 6 city workers to fix a little sidewalk
- Chain link fence
- Porches
- Living 2 blocks from my parents
Days left until school starts :) 18


3 comments:
Even better, living WITH your parents. Ha Ha Ha Miss you guys already!
You know what I loved about you being in Utah? 4 little footprints in my concrete that will be there FOREVER!! Thanks for coming up to Utah & making out summer so fun!! We love you!
You left. Bye.
I still have your birthday present. I'll ship it to you, otherwise you'll be getting it for Christmas. Which would normally be fine, except I have the BEST idea for Christmas presents this year! For once.
Post a Comment