Thankful Thursday
Today I am thankful that school started this week. My kids all love love love it. Carter is even loving Cumorah. The only complaints I have heard is that he has to tuck in his shirt, and that they don't have any instruments to play.
The other thing I am thankful for today is that I have Gracie. I am glad I am not home alone, and we can hang out together. She has been riding in the bike trailer every morning to the school. She hums so she can hear her voice shake when we go over the bumps in the sidewalk. Man I'm glad I have her.


6 comments:
Carter looks so old!!! Are the shoe laces part of the uniform? Cute pictures!
Love the pictures---man does McKinley look excited!! You and Gracie are so cute...I think it's funny how she has dark hair and eyes and you have blond hair and blue eyes yet you still look alike. She's getting so big!
Happy first day of school, your kids are darling.. I was wondering if you would mind posting a recent picture of your husband?? I know random request.. But Meg said that he is identical to Tyson so I wanted to see the resemblence..
I am wondering the same thing Liesl wrote...there is no way Carters shoe laces are part of the uniform but they do look good!! What is wrong with Mckinley? She looks very annoyed! Im so mad you are not coming this weekend. My kids are not happy either! But we will forgive you. Hope you have fun in St George. We were actually thinking that sounded funner so maybe we will drive out and see you there!!
Look how tan you are? Isn't it too hot to be outside? hmm. Just kidding. YOu all look so cute! Love the bike trailers. They are awesome!
Oh, how fun to have a little buddy to chill with all day. Oh, wait. I have 2 of those. Gracie does look like a dark version of you. Funny. Your other kids all look so big.
Post a Comment