All right Mom this is for you. You wanted new pictures of the kids, so I broke out the "pretend studio". Gracie needed 6 month old pics anyway. She is so cute. And so are my other kids.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago
My Five monkey's and more...
Posted by Jill Johnson at 9:17 AM
Labels: Growing Baby, Kids
6 comments:
Jill they look so big, I love the last pic with the puppy.. You should submit it to a magazie..
Wow! How beautiful are your kids? I can't believe Gracie is getting so big. It seems like yesterday it was "any day now".
Those are priceless. You need to set up a studio. That is the cutest outfit ever!
How cute are they?!? I love the dog one. And that you had your camera ready is awesome.
We totally have to kayak somewhere this winter/spring. Find somewhere close and easy, and we'll do it. It's so much fun.
By the way, I think I broke a hip falling off my chair laughing at Aaron and Jill's little dance. That look on Aaron's face is the best!
Shake it Aaron!! What a hoot! Was that you dancing with him-I couldn't tell. I love the "Nish Hula." I didn't realize Lani's chest was so hairy!
So cute! Gracie looks so different from your other kids, with her dark hair and chubbiness. What cute kids!
Post a Comment