This is why we live in Las Vegas. To worship the sun of course. When it gets to hot to do anything else, we swim. And then we swim some more. Gracie had her first swimming session on Saturday, and she loved it. I think she thought she was in a big bath tub. She splashed and did the diaper float. She doesn't like sunblock. Can you blame her. She wants a nice tan too. Maybe I will finally have a kid that tans and doesn't burn. OK no one gross out about the huge tongue licking my daughter. He loves her. This is Elvis. He is a Mastiff. When Skye got him he weighed 25 lbs at 6 weeks. He is now at 7 months old he weighs 125 lbs. He will get at least 200. I think he could be mistaken for a horse. He is the most gentle dog I have ever seen. Gracie's whole body is as big as his head. We are all water logged and ready to start a new week back at school. What am I going to do when they don't go to school? Ahhhhhhhh!!! Come to Utah!
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


1 comments:
So cute! That pool looks so nice and cool. Gracie's little swimsuit is darling, and I love the giant dog with the little baby. Cute cute cute! I can't wait for you guys to get up here!
Post a Comment