Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bald Spot


Ok I know blonde's have more fun, I have proven that. Gracie has proven that brunettes get better bald spots. Beat this Gretta! What the heck? I guess because my other kids were so blonde I didn't notice their bald spots. How can you miss this one? I don't even dare get her out of her seat places, because people automatically comment on the lack of hair (She really is a Noorda deep down, huh Dad?). Like I don't know the bald spot is there. People always make sure to point it out to me. I should draw a face on it so they know I have noticed it. Maybe I should pull a Anne and shave her head, yes? No!!! Bald spot or not she is the cutest baby in the world (well, ok one of the cutest babies in the world).

1 comments:

Keli said...

So funny! That is a serious bald spot!

And I love the pic of the week.