Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Miss Fetus,

Today we made it half way. Whew!

You are quite an active little thing. For being only the size of an 11 0z banana you sure can kick! You already get what you want, when I lay or sit a way you don't like, you let me know! In fact sitting here at my computer you don't like.

I love that I can call you a her. It seems more real. Not that the size of my belly isn't real, trust me, its out of control. I feel as if I am ready to pop already. I don't remember it being this early with any of your siblings. I'm going to use the excuse again that I am old. It seems to work as an excuse for just about everything.

I would love to tell you what your name on earth will be, but it's not happening. It seems like with 6 members to the family, nothing suits everyone. Your Dad hates everything I come up with. He just shouts out names of people we know. We have a few good prospects so we'll let you know on your Birthday.

Your Birthday seems so far away, but then I think about the months between now and then. It is all summer. Summer goes by really fast! It makes me really nervous that I won't be ready. We have a lot to do. Everyone needs to move rooms, and I have a lot of baby "stuff" to purchase.

It is becoming real that we will have you here at our house in just a short time. I want to skip all these hard months and just have you in my arms. Until then, grow away, and be nice to me.

Mommy

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm curious what names Aaron shouts out. I have a few good names if you need ideas.

And did you get rid of all your cute baby stuff you got with Gracie? Don't you know giving that stuff away makes you have another one??

chel wakley said...

Congrats to half way. That was a big mile marker for me:) I am sure it will go by soo fast.

Meg & Josh said...

Of course she is spoiled....her mom had good training. :)

I can't wait to see your growing belly!

I'm sure Aaron has come up with some good names....I would love to hear some of those!

Strings of Elegance said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Keli said...

I think we should give Aaron free reign on the name thing, for sure. He'd come up with something awesome.

I can't wait to see you, and your belly, in a few weeks! I still can't believe you're pregnant since I haven't seen you in forever. ;)

Love you!

Nikki said...

I think you should post a pic of the baby bump...which I'm quite sure is all it is...a bump.

Hmmm...maybe a pic a week of the growing bump. Might be a fun thing for baby girl when she is older and having a baby of her own.

Kelli said...

That makes me cry just to hear you talking to your baby! Thats nothing new, I cry everyday!