Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

We had a great time will all the Johnson/Bawdens this weekend. We ate a lot of meals out of dutch ovens. Which always means low in fat-Ha! The kids played with cousins and the adults visited with each other, the best part of reunions.

We were enlightened by Carter with his intelligence.

  • "That looks like wheeler Peak. We hiked it at scout camp. Did you know it is way easier to come down than up?"
  • After holding ice a couple miles back to the cabin, "Moma, my hands are cold!"

He always gives us a good laugh!

As of this morning, we are officially potty training. One accident already and I am ready to give up. I forgot how much I hate potty training! Her Dora undies are so cute!! Oh woops make that 2 accidents. Crap!

6 comments:

Karla said...

We have been potty training too. I have decided that I'm too old for this and don't have enough patience! Good Luck!

Lacy said...

Don't you love the way their little bums look in undies! Good luck with the potty training.

jill said...

You need to get off of your computer and focus on her!!! I forgot that I had bought her an eight pack of Dr Pepper I left without giving it to her! I will save it for St George!

Megan said...

You need all the "good lucks" you can get! I can't wait to buy little boy underwear for Jonah...maybe in a few more years:)

Kelli said...

Was it really OH CRAP? I hope not!

She is so dang cute, I can't wait to see her in her big girl underwear!

Keli said...

No, don't potty train her yet, cause that means I have to, too! I'm not ready to do that. Too much parenting involved.

And seriously, are you surprised at Carter's intelligence? He obviously takes after his mother. ;)

Love you!