Is this the cutest picture you have ever seen? Gracie is definitely my sun worshiper! McKinley learned how to do back dives! She has been working on it all summer. She started on the first step, then moved to the next one and on and on until she could finally do it off of the side. Thanks Kempton girls for helping her!
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


7 comments:
Such a cute little face---way to go McKinley on the back dives!!
That picture reminds me of one I have of Olivia. She has on a pink flowery hat, and has almost the same expression. I'll have to find it.
And is that a sad face next to "days left until school starts"? Mine would have to show a very very very happy face.
That is the cutest picture ever!! I dont think she looks like her Dad, she is way too cute!!
Very cute! Once again Aaron makes for a cute girl (Gracie and Liesl). Jill you take the best pictures.
Gracie - you are the cutest thing, of course you and Greta!!
Kinney, I didn't even know you were working on a back dive It took me till I was, oh that's right, I can't do it still!!
Good job. I miss you guys so much, can't wait to see you.
Love,, Nunn
She is a Johnson through and through! Oh my gosh she is cute! Way to go Kinney! I am so proud!
What flight is Aaron on? Andrew flies to LV on the 8:50 Sunday nite- How long are you in UT? We come home the 12th. I also would have a happy face next to the school countdown--my kids are bored & driving their mom crazy!!
Post a Comment