Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Back







I guess I could just refer you to my "It's been a while" post, because the last 2 weeks have been the same. So instead of writing a mile long post about all the fun things we did, (yep, you guessed it) another list.





Good things about our trip:



  • Family

  • Parade

  • Fireworks

  • Water Fights

  • The Harvey Girls (thanks for entertaining McKinley and Olivia)

  • Motorcycles

  • Crafts

  • The Pond

  • Frogs

  • In Laws

  • Strollers

  • Binky's

  • Hotel Rooms

  • Millcreek Canyon

  • Going to Utah with 4 kids and coming home with 2!


Bad things about our trip:




  • Motorcycle Crashes (JILL)

  • Water Fights

  • Fire Hoses

  • Engagements?

  • Missing Daddy

  • Fires Closing the Freeway

  • 2100 Miles in a Month

  • Bug Bites

  • Allergies

  • Going Home.


Seriously, I could name all these things, but just like the Visa commercials it is all PRICELESS. I love when we get visitors to Las Vegas, but I am always exhausted when they leave. I hope my Mom isn't too exhausted. She has had all of us, then one of us, then all of us again, now she has two of us. I hope we haven't overstayed our welcome. I hope my kids appreciate their vacations with Nunn, I know I do.

0 comments: