Yesterday I was sitting at my computer probably doing something educational, I'm sure. Gracie was sitting in front of the TV watching something educational, I'm sure. All of a sudden I heard her start to grunt and growl. I ignored it for a second then when I looked I felt so bad. The puppy had climbed onto her bouncy seat and was licking her face and playing with her hand. His teeth and claws are so sharp, I felt so bad. She didn't like it one bit.
Little does she know, she will have to live with him her whole life. How fun. Kinda like Troy and Wiggles, me and Squirell, Keli and Duke (ha ha ha), Meg and Peaches (was it?). How come Keli got the handicapped dog? Did you drop him on his head? Just kidding, he was cute. We had a bunch of dogs didn't we? I was thinking about them. It was always so fun when we got new puppies. Dad always let us keep the runt. He has come full circle. When we were kids he always had mutt's, then he had papered poodles, now he is back to the mutt. Good old Rocky!!!


6 comments:
So your baby was being attacked by a licking dog, and you just stood there taking pictures? You, my friend, are a TRUE blogger :)
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture. You are a nerd!! Your poor baby!
Do you do anything without your camera??? It is a cute picture though!
I know, I should have asked your permission before I stole your picture. I was going to let you know I "borrowed" it, but hadn't yet.
Your blog is so cute, I might also steal your idea about "Thankful Thursday's". My blog definately needs some help, but it is fun to do.
I am so glad that Lani and Casey have such good friends to be with them through these times. Thank you for taking care of them while we can't! (okay, this is long enough now)
Awesome!! our blog has made your list of favorite things!!! I just might have to make my own list now!
So cute! Yes, it was Peaches....
Post a Comment