Thursday, July 19, 2007

Are you going to wear that?

You all know my metro sexual brother? He is always dressed nice and looks good (having three sisters, we taught him well). A few months ago he was visiting us for McKinley's baptism. Aaron needed him to help him pick up some chairs from Lani and Casey's. It is around the corner. Troy acted really concerned about something, then he asked Aaron, "Are you going to wear that"? He had on pajama pants and an holey Old Navy shirt. Typical Aaron attire for a Saturday morning, or going to work late. The reason I blog about this is because I was just reminded of that moment when I asked Aaron the same question. He was wearing his same pajama pants and the same Old navy shirt. When he put on his Doc Martins with the outfit, I had to draw the line. Yes, you can still buy Doc Martins, I don't know how he found them, I had no part in them. When I asked the question "Are you going to wear that?", he answered "Yes, I have to go to Walmart". Ok so at least he will fit right in. If only I could have gotten my camera out before he left.......
Aaron, I love you no matter what you are wearing. (Sean don't even think it.)

1 comments:

Keli said...

Too late. Sean already thought it. I love that Troy has issues even going to the neighbors house. And yet he'll wear pink pants to visit with his gay neighbor. Should we be worried? Nah.