
Saturday I had the opportunity to run with my girls. Our school had a 2 mile run to encourage the kids to exercise. I wanted to run with them, so we decided we would find a good slow pace that we all liked, and try to run the whole thing. I knew it would be hard for them. We started out slow and picked it up just a little. They did so good. We didn't stop til we had ran both of the 2 miles. I am so proud of them.
Our Stake is doing a Turkey Trot on Saturday at 8:00am. Now they think they want to try a 5k!!
13 comments:
I am very proud of all of you! We had a fun run at school and we all started running and Hanna was slowing us down so we ended up having to carry her!
Good job girls!!! Did Carter do it too?
Way to go! That's awesome!
i remmeber doing my first 5k- it took me 45 minutes because i hadn't ran in like ever!!
but good job!!! i am proud!!!
I thought about participating in that but I'm such a poor runner - besides I would have been horribly embarrassed that a bunch of kids would outrun me!
I haven't heard anything about this Turkey Trot - Maybe our ward didn't get the memo?
Your hair looks kind curly in that pic? Weird.
Good job.
Way to go!! You guys are awesome.
I dream all the time that I am running and I like it. How weird is that?
Go Girls!!!
Way to go!!!!
Thats awesome, you guys rock! Next thing you know you'll be running a marathon!
Go girls, go!
Jill, this has nothing to do with running, but I'm hoping you can help a girl out - Do you have Tyson & Lauren's mailing address? If so, could you email it to me at fiddlebaby@hotmail.com?
What a great thing to do as a family. I'm proud of Olivia, Mckinley and their mother. Where is the Father?
Hey Jill, I love your picture at the top of your blog, it is so cute and I can't believe how big your kids are getting, Gracie's face is just adorable. Congrats on the run, what a trooper.. I think I would pass out, what with all the extra belly I have been carrying around lately. ☺ We miss you guys so much and hope that you are all doing well. It is crazy that it has almost been 2 years since I have seen you guys. Hey and I feel the same way about moving back up there.. if we could ever get rid of our stinkin house I think we would be back in a flash! Miss you all!
Post a Comment