I have been in Las Vegas for a few days and am back in Utah. Why is it that neither one feels like home anymore? Both feel like a place I visit. It was really nice to be in my own house and my own bed. Mostly it was really good to spend time with Aaron.
My kids spent every minute with friends. I think Carter and Jonah had a plan. Wednesday morning he was up and showered by 9:00 just in time for Jonah to call. I didn't really see him much after that until he left for Scout Camp on Saturday at 4:30am. McKinley got in her fix of Karly and Olivia spent time with Malia. It was so fun to see them so excited about their friends.
I got to go to my favorite sushi with my favorite sushi pals. Thanks Doug and Janette. The corny Mama Mia movie was too fun. Not as fun as the real thing, but we can do that one anytime. Aaron and I went to our favorite new restauraunt, Lucille's BBQ. Mmmmmmm. I even got my favorite dessert, CHEESECAKE from the only place to get it, Cheesecake Factory. I also went to my own ward on Sunday. It was weird being there. A lot of emotions. Tons of new people I don't know. But the old reliable ones were so nice to see.
Summertime Sweets
6 days ago


6 comments:
hi jill -
i found you on audrey's blog. so you're back in vegas. welcome home. we're praying for your momma every day. we'd love to see you guys soon.
cat & jamo
I wish I could have spent more time with you while you were here, but it was wonderful seeing you.
Us old reliables miss you around here.
hey Jill, sorry I missed you on Sunday. It's not a good idea to complain in your blog that you're going to go inactive, and then split for the summer!
I'm so glad your mom got away on a little trip and started eating. small positive steps are nice.
Enjoy the time with your mom...we'll all still be here when you get back.
I'm glad that you got to be home for a bit. I don't know if your lesson was the same as ours but me and my sisters and mom just laughed when we sat down in Relief Society because the lesson was on comforting those at times of death. There was me in my situation and Tanya with just losing her baby and I thought of you and was wondering if you were getting the same lesson too. It was a great lesson and really did help but we certainly did laugh. Miss you tons!!!!!!
Home is where the heart is. And I don't need a fishfinder. It's just nice to see how deep the water is. --Andrew
It was good to see you Sunday. Sounds like you had a ton to do while you were home for a few days.
Post a Comment