Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our own Celestial Room

I don't have the words to express how I feel at this moment. Instead I will let you link over to our CANCER SUCKS blog and read my Sisters words. Thank you all for the love and concern. I love you all.

17 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

jill we love you so much and are praying for your family and especially for danny every day. when you feel up to it we look forward to seeing you again. maybe when you return from ut your family could come over for dinner.

we'll see you this week.

cat & jamo

Michelle said...

Jill,
Our family is so sad to hear the news today. I don't have any words much to say except I am so sorry. I know the pain you are feeling right now, and I also know that the saviour has been with you and the comforter is by your side. With everything I have been through with Malorie everyone always tells me "trials make you stronger". Well, I must be the incredible Hulk!! I don't like trials at all, neither does anyone, but I do know it makes you stronger, and that our Heavenly Father is with you during the toughest times. I look back now 2 years after my Dad died and I can honestly say, I think it was that few days after my dad died that my Heavenly Father was carrying me, because all I remember is the peace and love that I felt. May you all feel our saviour's love during this tough time! Give your dad a big huge hug from us!!
I love you all!
Michelle Muhlestein

Melissa and Jason said...

Jill I'm so sorry! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I feel so bad I'm going to be in Nashville this week so I won't be able to come to the viewing. I'm glad that you have your family close by...I know they will be your strength through this.

The land of Vegas said...

I LOVE your title. You are right. Cancer Sucks and I'm sorry you got the second hand effects of it. But. . .I just keep thinking of all the fun things you have done over the last month and the extra time you have been able to spend with you mom. At least you can be grateful it happened over the summer so you could spend the time with her and not disrupt the kids to much and that you got the time to spend with her because you knew (not like a car accident which takes them just like that). You know everyone is praying.

ClistyB said...

love ya back

Shalae said...

Jill, I am at a loss for words. I can't imagine what you and your family have had to deal with the past 6 weeks. I am so sorry. What a blessing to be able to spend the last few weeks with your mom and the rest of your family. We're praying for you.

John and Heather Davis said...

Jill my heart goes out to you and your family! I myself know what it is like to lose a mother and it isn't easy. Even when you know that you will see her again. All I can say is that time does heal all wounds. On the esecially rough days I find that I still talk to my mom seeking her guidence, and it give me comfort. Hopefully you will be able to find some comfort too. Love you and my prayers are with you!

Ashley and Matt Marx said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I have no inspirational words of wisdom of you but know that we love you and have you in our prayers.

Brianne said...

So sorry to hear your news Jill! I am thinking of you guys and hope you can get through the next couple of days!

Liesl said...

We love you Jill and admire your family's strength!

Karen and John said...

Jill I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My Grandpa died of cancer a few years ago and I still find myself missing him and wishing he was around to talk too. A mother is a much closer bond then a grandparent, so I can't even imagine the pain that you and your family are going through right now. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation and the gospel in our lives. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Heidi said...

Words can't express how deeply saddened I have been since hearing of your mom's passing, but I feel so blessed to have known her. Everytime she came to Vegas, she was always so warm and friendly - giving me a hug and asking how I was doing. She treated me like one of her own children. Jill your mother was a remarkable lady and will be so greatly missed!! We love ya Jill and will continue to pray for you and your family.

Coatsy's said...

Hey Jill, I just wanted to let you know how much we love you guys and if there is anything you need just let us know.

Lots of love, Gavin, Alicia, Caleb and Chloe Coats

Kaufman Family said...

Jill, I am so sorry. We will be praying for you and your family right now. We love you!

Nikki said...

So...I was just checking your blog, and I say your list of people and saw Nunns notes. So of course I checked it out!! How fun to go back and read through your moms blog. Made me miss her though. I hadn't seen her for quite a while and it was just so her. I loved seeing the picts and reading all about the fun she'd been having. Man life can change in the blink of an eye. Makes you realize you have to live every minute of every day.

I hope your doing ok. I know how hard the after can be. All the notes and people keeping your mind off things dissappears and you have a lot of alone time, which can be very hard. CALL FRIENDS!! CALL FAMILY!! Don't be sad alone. CALL ME anytime. Love you.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Jill, I am so sorry! We just got home and I was wondering how your mom was doing- she is obviously fine, but those that she left are struggling I'm sure! We still will keep your family in our prayers- I was so glad to read you were all there to say goodbye! We love you!

Jennie Z said...

Jill,
We are so sorry to hear the news about your mom. We love you and are still praying for you and your family!