I sit here at my computer and can almost hear the crickets chirp. It is the sound I have waited for all summer!! Quiet!! My first thought, Call Mom and tell her the kids went to school. Man that sucks. I hate those moments, because then the tuff me breaks down. But life goes on, one day at a time....
Carter went to Middle School and I didn't even have an anxiety attack. The girls were off too.
Here is a summary of the summer we will never forget.

St. George for the triathlon.
Kennecott
Carter went to Middle School and I didn't even have an anxiety attack. The girls were off too.
JUNE
Poppa taught Carter how to drive the lawnmower. We couldn't get him off.
JULY
4th of July at the Cabin!!
Stitches!!
Lagoon! Where I successfully locked my keys in the truck. Thank you Keli for AAA.
Good times spent with Nunn.
August
NURSERY!!!!!
We really did have a great summer. A lot of memories and fun times. Mostly, we all learned to love each other and rely on each other. We also learned a lot about sacrifice. So here is to a great school year. One day at a time....


8 comments:
It will definitely be a summer you and your family will remember for the rest of your lives. Great pictures - and hooray for school!
School days are the best. I hate getting up early, but man, I love the schedule of things. It's a nice reprieve from the craziness we had all summer. My kids have already adjusted, and we're all happier.
I miss her.
that was really cool to read a recap of your summer. funny about locking keys in. sounds like something jamo or i would do :)
hope the first day went great for your kids today!
I am not ready for the quiet times. I miss you guys! Don't forget we love you!
I saw Gracie in Nursery Sunday. I can't believe she's 18 months already! Great pictures of this summer!
If the summer is over then why the heck is still so dang hot??? It looks like you had a good summer. Curtis had a extra day and didn't start school until Tues. Great Pictures. Cyn
I feel sad when I read your blog. You are very positive though. It is always a happy day when school starts.
I love the one with your baby in the sand. She looks like she's laughing so hard, too!
Post a Comment