Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Long

We had a super fun trip to Utah this weekend. We went all the way to the freezing cold to go, what else, SWIMMING!!!!! It was really fun, and nothing beats spending time with cousins.


The reason we went was because Aaron's brother Jason left today to serve in the Pittsburg, Pennsylvania mission. He spoke in church Sunday, and did such a good job. I am so proud of him. I am so glad that Carter has such a good example to follow. It was really hard to say goodbye, but we are so excited for him to start preaching the gospel.
Good-bye at Leatherby's...Yummy!!!
Jason and Grandpa Bob
It's OK Liesl, it's only two years!!
What? I thought we didn't kiss in the Johnson Family, Michael!!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He looks so much like Aaron in that 2nd picture! What a great example for all his nieces and nephews!

Keli said...

Looks like you had fun! We miss you guys so much! I can't believe how much Jason looks like Aaron, too. He's so tall! I still think of him as little brother Jason.

Mandi said...

I love blogging... you get to keep up with so many people. so glad you found my page. Love the name Gracie... I can't believe it's been a year...