Today is our Anniversary!!! 13 long, blissful years of marriage. As you can see from our pictures, it wasn't at all a day like today. It was a blizzard. It was raining the night before, and I prayed for anything but rain. I got a Blizzard. It was just fine.
So now the cheesy part. (Jill you can just proceed onto the end of you want) 10 reasons why I love being married to Aaron:
- He has a wicked sense of humor
- He is very romantic
- He is a great Dad
- He teaches me all the things I should already know about the Gospel
- He works REALLY, REALLY hard
- He is much cleaner than me
- He is always working on some idea he came up with in his head
- He is very spontaneous
- He is the most patient person you will ever meet
- He is soooooo kind to everyone
There you have it. I love being married to him. 



14 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We're right behind you. What a fun time of year, but next year let's celebrate our anniversaries on the CRUISE!!!
We just came to visit, was the extra bedroom not clean then? J/K
Happy Anniversary! I love the list even though it is cheesy!!! Im glad after being married to him that long you still like him! Im kinda thinking when you said he is the most patient person ever you are exaggerating! He is still my Fathers son and my Father has zero patients!!!
Congrats on 13 years! Geez that seems like forever (not to make you feel old or anything)
Happy Anniversary!! I loved your list too, but I am wondering about #10. I guess I don't know the "kind" Aaron yet! Just kidding!
Happy Anniversary - love the pictures! You guys have hardly changed :) It's always great to find out more about Aaron.....kind to everyone??? (J/K)
I was thinking about you this morning when I saw it was the 11th. Happy 13! Is that a "lucky" number for you? He he he.
And seriously, you guys look exactly the same! Except I think you look better now with shorter hair. When my kids see our wedding pics, they don't even know who we are!
You look like babies in the pictures! Happy anniversary- 13 years huh?!
Happy Happy Anniversary.. So I had a dream about you last night.. You flew me out to Vegas to watch your kids, and I did a horrible job.. I lost Gracie for two hours finally found her in the cupboard under the sink, and you needed me to return some random book to the library and I forgot and you were so mad at me.. So weird I know, so weird..
Happy Anniversary. You could find 10 things that you love about your husband good job.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It's fun to see your cute wedding pictures.
Happy anniversary. If you like Aaron - you're welcome.
Post a Comment