Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parade

The other night I was sleeping soundly, finally. All of a sudden I feel a tapping on my hip. Could it be one of my children waking me up? No. It was Aaron. He was sitting up tapping me. Was there a burglar I needed to go take care of? No. There was a parade. He just didn't want me to miss it. He genuinely didn't want me to miss it. It was a great parade, apparently. He was the only one to know. I wish I could have seen his dream. What a guy, he even wants to share his parades with me.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

He is June's kid - for sure!!!!

Nikki said...

SO it took me like a whole minute of trying to decide what parade was on T.V. until I realized he was dreaming. LOL He doesn't want to leave you out of anything important.

Catherine Noorda said...

that's funny. i'll have to share that with jamo. you know he'll give aaron a hard time about that one. and aaron's not even a noorda!!! - jamo's the worst sleep talker ever. i've learned a lot about him while he's slept :)