So, with pictures done for a while, I am headed for Utah!!!! Yea!!!! I would lie if I told you all I was excited for Thanksgiving. I am excited for the shopping are you kidding me?!!!! Friday, is the almost best day of the year. How many of you believe that Aaron would get up at 4:00 am to be first in line at the sock sale? Well, it is true. He would probably deny it, but it is true. We have so much fun. It isn't even about the deals anymore. It is tradition, and that is way important. So any of you people in Utah who think you will beat him in line at the Smiths Marketplace in West Jordan, Game on. See you all in line.
I really can't wait to see our families and spend time will all of them. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping may all of you find the deal you are looking for.


5 comments:
Having you take our pictures is a holiday tradition...we are some of your oldest clients! I remember the first year we did them in Gibson's front yard. Hopefully you have room in your schedule for us--I'll call you next week!
I can't believe Aaron is that desperate for socks (ha ha) Have fun shopping on Friday...I'll think of you while I'm lying in bed fast asleep at 4am :)
I am sooooooo sad to not have you do our pictures!! It won't be the same with out a Jill Johnson Original!! The pictures look great by the way! Happy T- Day!
Look at you, gettin all professional and stuff!! Can't wait to see you!
Jill, it's amazing that you were able to get even one good picture when we only give you fifteen minutes. You did such a good job! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Aaron, don't get any of those cheesy socks you normally get.
It is so fun to see all the pics you are taking. Seeing all those familiar faces makes me smile! By the way Jill, you asked if we had sold our house yet. We closed on it the end of June before we left. Have you sold yours?
Post a Comment